Making Your Blog Attractive

Today I decided to change up the whole design to this site. I felt the old template I was using was a little bland and didn't stand out in the blogosphere. Thus began my search for a new template that I could use for this site. I browsed a few templates from btemplates.com and downloaded one that I liked. Btemplates.com has hundreds of templates to choose from so you should have no problems finding a template that suits your tastes.

While each template has different layouts, you may need to do some link fixing once you upload your template. This can take some time depending on the template and how well you know HTML. I would suggest testing each template out until you find the one you want to go with.

I downloaded one, called Geek-Village, that I really liked but some of the links came out white which was the same color as the background. I fixed the link from within the HTML but for some reason it bugged out on me and would not save the changes. After that I quickly downloaded a new template, which is the one I'm using now.

Now that I have my new template installed, I can start concentrating on adding new content again.

If you know of any Blogger tips & tricks let us know, I'm always looking for new ways to do things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment