Update Your Drivers

When was the last time you updated the drivers on your PC? To tell you the truth It has been awhile since I updated my computer. Dealing with and tracking down drivers for each individual piece of hardware is not what I consider a good time.

However, I found a great website, called DriverAgent.com, that will look at all your hardware on your computer and lets you know which drivers need updated. The whole process only takes a few minuets.

Go to DriverAgent.com and click on the "Scan my PC Now" button to start your scan. You will be asked to download a small executable file, so make sure you anti-virus software doesn't block it.

Below is the report generated for my box. Don't laugh at my 10 out of date drivers until you run the program on your PC. It might now be funny then.


For a small fee, DriverAgent.com will also download and install the drivers you need. If you're like me then print the report then find and download each driver yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment