Increasing Web Traffic

Most people that blog, do so for different reasons, some do it for money while others use blogging as an outlet to have their opinions and experiences heard. Whatever your motives may be many of us come to a point when we decide to make a few dollars for our time. Although most bloggers will never make enough money to fully compensate them for the time they put in to their work; a few dollars here and there might be enough to compensate for some of their expenses.

If you are using Google's Ad Sense on your site, then you probably already know that you need traffic to generate revenue. If you haven't used Google's Ad Sense program then I would highly suggest you apply for an account.You can apply for an Ad Sense account at Google.com in just a few minutes.

How does Ad Sense work, the theory is rather simple, Google searches your website and looks for keywords to help place better adds on your site via Ad Sense. When ads are populated on your website based upon your keywords, you will have a higher click count, which means more revenue.

Now that I have an account and placing Google ads on my site, how do I get ordinary people to click on them to generate a little coin. Well if I knew how to do that I would already be a millionaire. The first thing I will need to do is boost my web traffic. If you don't have anyone coming to your site, who is going to click on your ads?

Currently there is no exact formula, that I have found, to boost you web traffic overnight unless you are already famous or talented. However, there are techniques that are working for the masses that people use that seem to work well. These Search Engine Optimization techniques or SEO for short, have people scrambling to improve their website to achieve the top spots within search engines.

Many bloggers who blog about getting rich quick say, "to increase the amount of traffic moving to your site, add lots of original content and make sure your content has a niche, something you are passionate about and try not to sway to far from that niche."

If you have any tips to increse web traffic please leave a comment, we would love to here it.

As I add more posts I will update what seems to work and what doesn't. Please leave feedback so I can provide better content in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment